Harajuku is a term for many unique Japanese subcultures, each of which has a unique dress code and rules.
The style combines several popular subcultures in Japan at once: Sweet Lolita, Gothic Lolita, Visual Kei, Cosplay, Decor, Gyaru, Fairy Kei, Kodona and Punk Rock.
Fans of the Harajuku style are distinguished by their courage and inspiration when creating their Harajuku outlook.
- Harajuku Punk Two-Piece Sets Vest And Loose Long Sleeve Shirt49,60$
- Egirl Harajuku Anime print HoodiesProduct on sale
- Egirl Harajuku Gothic Black Plaid Pleated SkirtProduct on sale28,73$ – 30,45$
Harajuku aesthetic style is able to combine the incongruous. For example, by mixing school uniforms with elements of clothing in Gothic or Punk style. It is often possible to see how completely inappropriate colors and patterns are combined in one image at first glance. The main purpose of the style is to convey an individual thoughtful image.
Different images of the Harajuku style can reflect several directions at once. So, the image of Gothic Lolita consists of elegant clothes and Gothic things. The result should be a live Victorian doll.
There is also the sweet Lolita style, in which the Rococo style is more visible. It is based on a child’s image, fairy-tale characters, fantasies. Here you can most often find a dress in bright colors with an abundance of ruffles, bows and other cute accessories.
- Egirl Soft Girl Kawaii Skirt with Ruffle Lace and BowsProduct on sale
- Kawaii Soft girl Mini Skirt Lolita style with lacingProduct on sale
- Y2K Harajuku T-shirt with Cartoon printProduct on sale
The Punk direction in the style of Harajuku can show how you can combine dark things with neat hairstyles and a small number of bright colors and expressive prints. You can see pants, hoodies, sneakers on them, showing obvious rebellion.
- Punk Wide Leg Pants Gothic Harajuku Graffiti PrintProduct on sale
- Gothic Punk T-shirts Anime Attack On Titan Levi Ackerman Eyes20,69$ – 20,99$
- Harajuku Sweater with Devil smileProduct on sale
Delicate pink combined with light jeans looks very cute. And if you add more stripes and a funny handbag here, then the image turns out to be just caramel-sweet Kawaii style.
- Kawaii Crop Cardigans with Cute Bows and HeartProduct on sale
- Soft girl Kawaii Harajuku Anime Print Hoodie54,32$
- Soft Girl Cute Strawberry Embroidered Loose SweaterProduct on sale
Tokyo street fashion remains one of the most interesting. And of course, it is impossible not to recall the new Western youth subcultures inspired by the style of kawaii and harajuku: Egirl and Soft girl. The Japanese youth subculture has inspired millions of peers around the world who continue to experiment with street fashion.